Friday, December 21, 2012

Quran Saves a LIFE!



Ample Opportunity, Inc account manager Quran Wilson recently saved a prospective client's life! 

As Quran was making a presentation, he noticed the client going into diabetic shock, and he thoughtfully accommodated the client until the ambulance arrived. 

The client's blood sugar was dropping and he was perspiring and about to pass out, so Quran sat him down and began giving him candy, soda and Gatorade. The client couldn't even hold the candy in his own hand at that point.

However, Quran was able to raise his blood sugar back up to 60 by the time the paramedics arrived, and they told him that he saved the guy's life.

"Tony became very incoherent," says Quran. "I asked where his wife was, and he said that she was dead. But later we found out she was very much alive and aware of his conditions. That wasn't the first time he has passed out. I kept encouraging Tony, telling him that I would not leave his side and I would help him through. My family has a history of diabetes so I was familiar with his behavior which made me react suddenly."

The paramedics and the client's family members who later arrived were very appreciative of Quran's efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment